Neither is being a goalie in Montreal. Carey Price takes so much heat being the starting goal tender in Montreal, he deserves a bit of fun. After stopping Chris Kunitz in the Habs' shoot out victory over the Penguins, Price strikes a pose and mean mugs for the camera.
Friday, January 7, 2011
You can see the video here:
There is a better quality video here, but imagine this, blogger was being a bitch this morning.
It's not the first time Carey Price has "struck a pose" after a win. In 2008 he did his Usain Bolt impersonation after a shoot out win.
Of course some people don't like this. These are the same people that don't like Linus Omark's spin-o-rama shoot out goal and fun in general. If games are going to be decided on a skills competition then guys should get to show some personality and it shouldn't be limited to the shooters.
- I'm a 39 year old rabid hockey fan in Atlanta. I'm originally from Mobile. I've been devastated by the loss of my Thrashers, but I'm trying to keep this blog going. I love to take pictures at hockey games. If you like crappy pictures, puckbunny comments and dumb jokes...you'll love my blog.
- Final Meeting: Thrashers vs Capitals
- No rest for the weary, the Thrashers continue to s...
- We Can't Beat Them: Thrashers vs Lightning
- Matinee Hockey: Gwinnett Gladiators vs South Carol...
- Atlanta vs Philly: First time of the 2010-11 Seaso...
- Back Atcha, Bitch!
- Atlanta's All Stars!
- Bend Over Blueland: Thrashers vs Leafs
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs Atlanta Thrashers
- Pimpin' Ain't Easy
- Want Some Cool Ass Hockey Shirts?
- Even Laying On His Ass...
- Mycket bra Sweden!
- I'm Gonna Kill the Bear!! Atlanta vs Boston
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (293)
- ► 2009 (350)